Getting into a Top Undergraduate Business School
“As Director of Admissions at the Haas Undergraduate Business Program at UC Berkeley, I witnessed much angst among students during the application process. The angst is justified: while there are many excellent business schools, there are many more students interested in pursuing the degree than available spots.” —Janet Amador
Getting into a top undergraduate business school program is hard. It requires stellar test scores, an impressive resume, business or entrepreneurial experience, and overall impressiveness.
So how do you get in?
Janet Amador, InGenius Prep Former Admissions Officer and Former Director of Admissions at UC Berkeley Haas, will tell you.
Download this ebook to learn:
- What you should be doing before you start applying, as early as freshman year of high school!
- How to plan your coursework, extracurricular activities, and school search
- The different types of business schools
- How to prepare for your school visit
- How to craft a compelling application—essay, resume, letters of recommendation
- And finally, how to decide where to go!
Meet the Author
Janet is the former Director of Admissions and Operations for the Haas Undergraduate Business Program at UC Berkeley. She has spent 20+ years in admissions, student services and undergraduate advising.